Ayla and Aylin speak from ❤
Ever since we have let the news out for our new Passion tuned venture-our friends had this obvious question –why Spillingbeans? What led to this? (Obviously everyone is intrigued on how come they did something while we were dealing with year end pressure 😉) !!
Thinking more about the types of friends we all have and bucketing them, we could nail down on below “categories”-
1. Soul mate types – one who feel you (your daily sound boxes- as we call them)
2. Peer types –your well-wisher but still competing with you in every sphere of life
3. Social connection types – indifferent, this is just ‘small talk’ and to have ‘masala fun’
We reflected more, and inspired by how Peeyush Bansal is explaining these days (we owe our logical flow chart to him for this one), response in the order:
I missed mentioning one other friend category – “yourself”…And u don’t need to reflect for this one, the underlying reason is harsh but real, simple but selfish, it’s your dark secret, it is what drives you – “bloody, salary alone won’t be sufficient, need something for wealth creation, especially when money tap in industry is on and overflowing” and then Aman Gupta’s words are continuously buzzing in our head (along with the old melody- meri awaaz hi pehchaan hai 😍) :
Next question “How was your journey”? Chalo, will give you a sneak peek:
- Homi Bhabha said ‘best minds lose objectivity in the pursuit of excellence’…. we lost our sanity, wisdom and decency in this chase 😉. In one of the corporate meetings one of us recently attended:
Client asked –‘Should I sell my business or grow’? My thoughts: “sell it when it still looks young, can still be packaged with sexy outfit and makeup and still have some juice left (literally every where 😜)”
Client asked – ‘Should I go for minority or long-term alliance’? My thoughts: “forget about what u want, think of your partner’s needs first, only then will u get a second chance- don’t you even know the thumb rule 🤨”
- Watching “Gehraaiyan” steam rolling us, it was validation of ‘demand for adult content’, khatam hi nahi hoti hai –just hoping we rise instead of “Doobey”
- Co-founding arrangement: before we could even hold our feet on ground, common friends ne mirchi laga di “how can it be anything but 50:50??” (these are some kaminey friends you need to hold onto btw)……..but u know what, Ayla and Aylin are moonlight, they just know how to shine with a HALO (irrespective of capacity/ position/ power) 😎
- Fixing tech was horrifying–wordpress, social media plugins, SEO blah blah……it’s like creation of ‘RRR by S.S. Rajamouli’ without ANY knowledge of VFX
- Launch date: first thought, on Valentine Day. Immediate second thought: Nah…..the limelight of valentine is on executing the content (not reading it ) and Spillingbeans will lose the limelight in the shadow of shady proposals, romantic gestures, all-nighters!
And at last, Our intro?:well, in Shakespeare’s words, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet”
To sum up: Spillingbeans is here to fill your lives with sweetness (with a pinch of salt- we use healthy HIMALAYAN PINK btw), sassy tales (with a pinch of reality and sarcasm- no matter how dark it is), corporate sagas (with much needed satire), man stand (pertinent to complete a view and our men do deserve a chance) and lots of other random bakars…….
Come join us in pool of some rib tickling, thought provoking, heart filling stories– straight from our fantasies to yours- till we connect next time, au revoir!